Stop Animal Brutality is a grassroots organization based in Vancouver, BC which supports animal rights and fights animal abuse, such as the BC & AB government wolf cull (killing) programs, cruel fur trade, fish farming, cat and dog fur imports, and more.
We are self-funding and answer to nobody for our financing.
Our for-profit commercial company puts 100% of profits towards our animal rights work.
Stop Animal Brutality fights for animal rights by:
- lobbying government and gathering petition signatures
- media campaigning
- raising public awareness through expository Canada-wide graphic poster campaigns
- billboard advertising at strategic and legal locations
- printing stickers, T-shirts, and other clothing to get our message out to “Stop Brutality Against Animals”
- organizing art shows and workshops at our studio gallery in Vancouver, BC, where the brutal truth and the hope for change are depicted
- networking with and funding other key animal rights organizations to support the important work that so many dedicated gamechangers are doing
- gathering donations for sanctuaries and animal rehabilitation centres
- gathering food and delivering it to animal sanctuaries and rehabilitation facilities
- shocking people to the brutal truth through many levels of activism
- gathering information in the field to document the plight of the animals and pillaging of the environment.
- running for-profit businesses and making ethical investments with 100% of profits to finance our campaigns as well as finance other animal rights groups.
All of our actions state that ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
OUR SLOGAN: STOP ANIMAL BRUTALITY OR WE WILL
Stop Animal Brutality is a subsidiary of BlackSuns Studio Gallery Inc., a self-financed art trade, workshop and gallery for disadvantaged youth.